Top 2 ways for investors to immigrate to the US – Move To America
Home / Immigration / Top 2 ways for investors to immigrate to the US

Top 2 ways for investors to immigrate to the US

Image courtesy of stockimages at

The United States is the top country in the world that attracts the largest number of investors from across the globe. If you are an investor and want to immigrate to the US, you have the following top two options:

EB-5 regional center investment

This option is feasible for you if you can make an investment of at least $500,000 in the US for about five years. After around 18 months, you will receive the conditional green cards that allow you and your family to enter the country. You can live, work and study anywhere in the US after getting the conditional green cards.

However, one thing that you should know is that your investment will be used for someone else’s project. For example, it will be used in a residential complex or a hotel. For you to live and stay in the US, your investment must create jobs for at least 10 American workers for at least two years. After the achievement of this condition, you can apply for a permanent residency green card. And yes, you will receive all your money back five years after your entry into the US.

EB-5 direct investment

The EB-5 direct investment is yet another good option for investors to immigrate to the US. Under this program, you get conditional green cards in return for investing at least $1 million in the US. Unlike the EB-5 regional center investment, the EB-5 direct investment requires you to manage your business actively, and employ at least ten people for two years.

The processing time for this option is 18 months, but if you combine it with the E-2 visa, you can enter the states within six months. Two years after entering the US under the EB-5 direct investment program, you may qualify for a permanent green card.

Build your new life in the U.S.

Start Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *