US study visa – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: US study visa

Tag Archives: US study visa

Types of US visa for international students

studying in US

International students have three options when it comes to the types of visas to study in the US: F1, J1, and M1 visa. With the F1 and J1 visas, you also get the permission to work during your stay in the US. However, the M1 visa does not permit work. ...

Read More »