J1 visa – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: J1 visa

Tag Archives: J1 visa

Types of US visa for international students

studying in US

International students have three options when it comes to the types of visas to study in the US: F1, J1, and M1 visa. With the F1 and J1 visas, you also get the permission to work during your stay in the US. However, the M1 visa does not permit work. ...

Read More »

How to sponsor a caregiver to immigrate to the US?

  Most people in the United States depend on caregivers for the children or the elderly in their homes. Since there is a shortage of caregivers in the country, most people are now turning outside the US for possible caregivers. Here are your options to bring a caregiver from abroad: ...

Read More »

Top 6 popular US visas

There are two major categories of US visas: immigrant and non-immigrant visas. Below are the top 6 popular US visas (3 from each category). Most popular non-immigrant visas 1. B-1/B-2: The B-1 and B-2 are for people who want to travel to the US for the purpose of tourism, business, ...

Read More »

What is the J-1 visa

The J-1, more popular as the Exchange Visitor Visa, is a visa program that lets eligible foreign exchange visitors study or work in the US. This visa program’s goal is to enhance a valuable exchange of ideas between US citizens and citizens of other countries. The J-1 visa program is ...

Read More »