form i821 – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: form i821

Tag Archives: form i821

What happens after filing the form I-821?

The form I-821 is basically an application to get Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in the United States. To get TPS, you must be the citizen of a designated country. The form I-821 has to be filed with the USCIS. The Secretary of Homeland Security has the authority to give TPS ...

Read More »