form i-130 – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: form i-130

Tag Archives: form i-130

What happens after filing the form I-130

The Form I-130 is used to help a relative get a family-based green card in the United States. After filing the form, the USCIS will send you the Form I-797, which establishes that your application has been received. Whether your application gets approved or denied, the USCIS will notify you ...

Read More »