F1 visa – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: F1 visa

Tag Archives: F1 visa

Types of US visa for international students

studying in US

International students have three options when it comes to the types of visas to study in the US: F1, J1, and M1 visa. With the F1 and J1 visas, you also get the permission to work during your stay in the US. However, the M1 visa does not permit work. ...

Read More »

Top 6 popular US visas

There are two major categories of US visas: immigrant and non-immigrant visas. Below are the top 6 popular US visas (3 from each category). Most popular non-immigrant visas 1. B-1/B-2: The B-1 and B-2 are for people who want to travel to the US for the purpose of tourism, business, ...

Read More »

How to apply for an F-1 visa

If you want to study in the United States, you need to get a student visa. The primary student visa required to study in the US is called F-1 visa. Here are the steps to apply for an F-1 visa. Apply for admission and get accepted In order to apply ...

Read More »