Relocation – Page 3 – Move To America
Home / Relocation (page 3)


The EB2 Green Card process

There is a 3-step process to get the EB green card. The process kicks off with the employer who wants to hire a foreign worker filing a Permanent Labor Certification with the US Department of Labor. The employer can do so by using the Program Electronic Management Review System. The ...

Read More »

What is the J-1 visa

The J-1, more popular as the Exchange Visitor Visa, is a visa program that lets eligible foreign exchange visitors study or work in the US. This visa program’s goal is to enhance a valuable exchange of ideas between US citizens and citizens of other countries. The J-1 visa program is ...

Read More »

Features of the Q-1 visa

If you are a foreign national who wants to participate in a recognized cultural exchange program in the US, you need a Q-1 visa. In order for you to get the Q-1 visa, the cultural exchange program must be practical in nature, meaning it must provide the participants the opportunity ...

Read More »

What is the E-1 visa

The E-1 is basically a non-immigrant visa for foreigners coming from a treaty nation to enter the United States and engage in trade activities. A treaty nation is a country that has entered into an agreement of trade and navigation or a bilateral agreement with the US. With an E-1 ...

Read More »