Relocation – Page 2 – Move To America
Home / Relocation (page 2)


Top 6 popular US visas

There are two major categories of US visas: immigrant and non-immigrant visas. Below are the top 6 popular US visas (3 from each category). Most popular non-immigrant visas 1. B-1/B-2: The B-1 and B-2 are for people who want to travel to the US for the purpose of tourism, business, ...

Read More »

How long does the naturalization process take

The naturalization process comprises the steps involved in becoming a US citizen. The process starts with the filling of the Form N-400, Application for US Citizenship. If you are aged under 18 years, you would be required to fill and submit the Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, instead ...

Read More »

4 most satisfying jobs in the US

There is no doubt that salary is important in determining job satisfaction, but there are other factors as well like happiness that retain employees. Social interaction, flexibility, job security, and status are some important factors that make people happy and boost their job satisfaction level. Online job portal CareerBliss conducted ...

Read More »

What happens after filing the form I-821?

The form I-821 is basically an application to get Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in the United States. To get TPS, you must be the citizen of a designated country. The form I-821 has to be filed with the USCIS. The Secretary of Homeland Security has the authority to give TPS ...

Read More »

Applying for green card through marriage

Marriage and US citizenship are two closely related matters. If your spouse is a US citizen or permanent resident, he/she can sponsor you to immigrate to enter the United States lawfully. Your spouse can even help you get a green card. If your spouse is a US citizen, you may ...

Read More »

What is the form N-600 and where to send it

Form N-600 (Application for Certificate of Citizenship) is a form issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that has to be filled and submitted if you have become a US citizen through your parents or by the action of law. You will be provided the US citizenship ...

Read More »