Immigration – Page 5 – Move To America
Home / Immigration (page 5)


US work visa options for dentists

To start with, most dentists use a nonimmigrant visa to enter the US and later use it to get permanent resident status. Here are the visa options for dentists who want to work in the US: H-1B Visa The H-1B visa is one of the most accessible visas to dentists ...

Read More »

How to sponsor your sister to immigrate to the US

immigrate to usa

If you are a US citizen, you enjoy the benefit of sponsoring your sisters and brother to immigrate to the US. To sponsor your sister, you must be aged at least 21 years. Green card holders cannot sponsor their sisters to immigrate to the US. To initiate the sponsoring process, ...

Read More »

Tips to dress for work

No matter how annoying it is to know, the fact is that people judge us on the basis of our appearance. When at work, your coworkers will judge you on the basis of your dressing. If you need to succeed at work, you must reflect on your dressing as well. ...

Read More »

How to keep yourself motivated at work

working force

One of the challenging aspects of work is the gradual loss of motivation. As time passes, your motivation may plummet. There are many factors that can trigger the loss of motivation at work. While there is no doubt that very few people get the opportunity to do the work they ...

Read More »

3 tech skills that can secure your career

The way people used to work has changed dramatically over the years, thanks to the advent of new technologies. Technology and job automation will lead to the elimination of 5 million jobs by 2020. In order to secure your future, you must learn new tech skills, so you can remain ...

Read More »

What happens after filing the form I-130

The Form I-130 is used to help a relative get a family-based green card in the United States. After filing the form, the USCIS will send you the Form I-797, which establishes that your application has been received. Whether your application gets approved or denied, the USCIS will notify you ...

Read More »

What is the Exchange Visitor Visa?

The US has an open door policy for citizens of foreign countries who desire to enter the US to take part in exchange programs. The Exchange Visitor Visa or the J-1 visa makes this possible. Prior to filing your application, you must be accepted and sponsored by an authorized program ...

Read More »