Every year, millions of people want to immigrate to the United States. What made America so appealing for people from all over the world?
I’ve asked many immigrants about their main reasons to move to the United States, and I’ve came up with this list.
- Freedom of choice. In America, you can be whoever you want, or believe in whatever you desire. No one will judge you on your lifestyle.
- Better standard of living. That goes for so many fields of life: crime, infrastructure, sanitary system, economy and so much more.
- Language. It is so much easier when you don’t have to learn a new language from scratch, and English is a well-known language all over the world.
- Better healthcare. The American healthcare system is highly progressive, and delivers quality services.
- Better Education. From elementary school up to universities – the schools in America are just excellent.
- A friendly Immigration system. It is easier to get in to the United states than to the UK and many other countries.
- Multicultural. No matter what is your origin country, there’s no doubt you’ll meet people who made the same journey like you, speak your language and can help you start your new life and make you feel at home.
- Location. Sometimes, your new life is a matter of a few miles.
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
>> Thinking about moving to the U.S.? Start by applying to the Green Card Lottery Program!