work visa – Move To America
Home / Tag Archives: work visa

Tag Archives: work visa

US work visa options for dentists

To start with, most dentists use a nonimmigrant visa to enter the US and later use it to get permanent resident status. Here are the visa options for dentists who want to work in the US: H-1B Visa The H-1B visa is one of the most accessible visas to dentists ...

Read More »