Thousands of new students arrive each year in the United States to continue their studies and build a new life. But, just like everything else, when done for the first time, many mistakes can be made and things might go really wrong. So, to prevent any kind of risk or unpleasant surprises, you need to previously arrange your transportation especially when arriving with a F1 visa student. Unless you have some relatives that are going to pick you up, here are the whys:
- E new country means e new orientation system you need to learn
- Many schools don’t have direct transportation from the airport. So, you may have to take another bus and risk to get lost.
- Moving around carrying all the languages you may have with you, is an extremely difficult and stressing thing to do.
- Taking a cab will cost you a little too much.
How to arrange transportation
Depending on your school, you need to learn the specific transportation method that school uses in order to arrange one for yourself. Finding the best option that matches your school since before arriving is a very smart thing to do. Here are the most common available options you need to look at in order to find the transportation methods:
- Check international students office
- Check different student organizations online
- Ask and connect with current students at the university you’re about to go.
Build your new life in the U.S.